Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Job Location: South West London, London
Job Title: Senior Project Manager – MEP/Technology Sector
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Senior Project Manager to join the team located in London, working on dedicated media client account. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing high visibility cross functional projects to help successfully launch strategic initiatives across the EMEA Portfolio.
* Ensure the safe delivery of projects through the management of risk and competence
* Implements communication plan for meetings and written reports/meeting minutes to keep client and project resources informed.
* Tracks progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines. Reports status and variances. Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule
* Partner with business and CBRE project team members to ensure that project delivery aligns with business strategic objectives and priorities
* Lead project activity compliance with the CDM regulations and where appropriate undertake the Principal Designer role
* Experience with fast paced media projects and/or clients, or projects with complex technical spaces (i.e. data centres, television studios, labs, etc)
* Manage the successful delivery of multiple projects up to £5M+ budgets and key project stakeholders
* Work collaboratively with the client team to identify and maximise delivery strategy
* Drive and monitor project risk management and mitigation through strict governance processes and procedures
* Monitor performance of project delivery to ensure alignment to the approved business case, design, and committed timeline
* Ensure adherence to project schedules. Monitor and manage project budgets and reallocate resources to avoid budget or schedule variances.
* Provide financial analysis and other strategic reports for business stakeholders, and leadership team
* Collaborate with assigned vendors to build effective relationships and collaborative team environments
* Assist OPS team with coordination and prioritising of annual assert plan activity
* Budget reporting and accrual submission each month
* Continually evaluate method of undertaking and completing projects more efficiently with new programming techniques and different technology platforms
* Develop / maintain detailed project plans to include milestones, tasks, and target/actual dates of completion
* Management of project handover procedure with client and operational teams
* Prince 2 or PMP Certification or equivalent
* Lean Six Sigma Certification or equivalent
* Experience in project management, business administration, or technical management
* Experience in projects with complex technical spaces (i.e. data centres, television studios, lab spaces, etc)
* Strong proven experience in managing / delivering projects within a technology or media corporation or a similar role in a blue-chip company
* Mastery of M/S Project or similar project planning tools
* Experience in managing complex integrated work plans
* Demonstrates understanding of multiple project delivery methodology (Agile/SCRUM/Waterfall, D&B/Traditional/Principal)
* Experience in consolidation, optimisation, and move projects
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
CBRE is the world's leading commercial real estate services firm with offices located around the globe. CBRE currently employs roughly 80,000 people worldwide, with 2,500 working in the UK. The Company's core services include property sales, leasing and management, facilities and project management, investment management and, research and consulting. In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton