UK Job Network
Our client, are a large and well-known food manufacturer. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Senior Materials & Production Planner to join the team at the site in Hertfordshire.
This role will suit an experienced and professional candidate with a background from the food industry.
* Working closely with Internal/External Stakeholders to ensure raw material stock levels are in place to satisfy customer orders.
* Careful and accurate planning of production for a busy food manufacturing site.
* Management and maintenance of the MRP system.
* To have complete responsibility for the site’s raw material and finished goods stock levels.
* An experienced Senior Planner (Material and Production Planning) who has a background from food manufacturing.
* An IT systems expert with MRP experience.
* An excellent communicator and presenter at all levels.
* A driven and dynamic attitude to work.
What’s on Offer?
* The opportunity to work for a large and expanding food manufacturing business.
* A highly competitive salary and benefits package.
If you would like to be considered please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Martin Bryce at D.R Newitt
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.