UK Job Network
Lynx is currently working with a technology business based in Hampshire and they are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join their team. The role is responsible for the creation and execution of the company wide marketing plan and to ensure that the internal culture and Marketing Strategy /Brand reflects this for existing and future customers.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
* Responsible for the creation and successful delivery of the businesses marketing strategy in line with the Company Business Plan.
* Develop and sustain long-standing relationships with all existing and new vendors. Ensuring the sales team are on top of their training and certificates to keep our vendor statuses.
* Owns the Company Website and Social Media platforms
* Experience and ability to supply development in Google Analytics, PPC and SEO
* Manage our PR Company by setting quarterly objectives based upon appearances in the press, number of awards, comments on news feeds.
* Liaise and negotiate with our marketing agencies and manage all budgets and MDF management.
* Develop, coordinate, and execute joint programs and campaigns through partners including, events, webinars, and email campaigns. Track the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns to ensure pipeline growth to achieve the required business monthly, quarterly and annual metrics.
* Own the copywriting and content development for case studies, press releases and mailers as well as the design and production of all promotional materials.
* Monitor the sales and marketing trends to determine which products are more successful and in-demand and build this into the marketing strategy
* Managing the reputation of the business, brand management and external/ outbound communications.
* Ensuring the brand guidelines are kept up to date and develop a lead generation strategy for both white space propositions and new customer acquisitions
Essential Skills and Experience:
* The ideal candidate will have solid experience of working for both a vendor and a reseller within a similar role.
* Experience in cybersecurity is preferred.
* The role holder must have the drive, energy, vision and passion to make their mark.
* A bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field, is favourable but not essential
* The ability to multitask effectively with excellent analytical, problem-solving, strong negotiation and organisational skills
* Have a good working knowledge of MS office, social media, and website software
* The ideal candidate will be able to challenge the Leadership Team with the thinking and bring their experience to the table to support the company with its next level of growth
* The role holder will be responsible to deliver the marketing function themselves so must be totally hands-on.
* Working knowledge of marketing software – Salesforce, Pardot, web platforms such as WordPress as well as MS Office suite of products is a necessity.
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000 DOE
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.