UK Job Network
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior HR Adviser to join the Organisational Change Team supporting Hampshire County Council, Hampshire Constabulary and Hampshire and Isle of Wight Fire and Rescue Service with all Organisational Change Projects including Restructures, changes in T&C's and TUPE transfers.
You'll provide a flexible, efficient and effective service, by working with Business Partners and Service Managers to support the delivery of Organisational Change reviews across a range of departments and customers.
You'll be a key point of contact for ER issues that arise during the life of the project, requiring sound HR knowledge and experience with strong communication, presentation, influencing and organisational skills. You'll also be required to develop and maintain relations with our Trade Unions at all stages of the reviews which you lead on, experience of working with Trade Unions would be advantageous.
The role also requires you to have excellent IT skills, enabling you to produce high quality work across a range of Microsoft O365 applications and bespoke IT systems. You need to be confident in understanding staff data, also be able to present information in a variety of formats clearly to ensure all written communications are captured accurately including any changes to organisational structures, employee pay, terms and conditions.
You'll be a confident, pro-active team player who will be required to engage with stakeholders, prioritising your workload and work both independently and as part of a team, offering solutions to meet changing business needs, maintaining a strong customer focus and appetite for continuous improvement.
This post is subject to Non Police Personnel Vetting. Further information about this process will be provided to successful candidates. Candidates must have resided in the UK for a minimum of 3 years in order for clearance to be obtained.
Essential Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
* CIPD qualified or substantial relevant experience
* Successful experience in managing and implementing medium sized, ranging in complexity projects to meet organisational requirements
* Successful experience in developing productive relationships with staff and managers at all levels
* Good all-round knowledge of employment practice, resourcing, development and/ or performance management
* Able to identify and recommend innovative solutions consistent with best practice and corporate frameworks
* Able to provide sound guidance to line managers and employees on legislation, best practice and interpretation of policies and terms and conditions
* IT literate, familiar with products used in the organisation and skilled in the use of SAP
* Able to initiate policy development in response to departmental business needs
* Good communication skills both written and oral and good level of interpersonal skills
* Uses initiative and able to work alone and as part of a team
* Good problem resolution skills, able to identify causes and suggest options for successful outcomes
* Able to constructively challenge and influence managers and staff
* A commitment to customer care and continuous improvement
* A good understanding and commitment to Hampshire County Councils aims, plans and HR Strategy
* Understanding of and commitment to Equalities and Diversity
The following section provides an outline of the working conditions that may be encountered in this role:
* Manual Handling: Objects up to 5kg (daily)
* Display Screen Equipment user
Connect2Hampshire, part of Hampshire & Kent Commercial Services LLP, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.