UK Job Network
Wood Mackenzie has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Product Manager to join a fast paced, dynamic global business to take ownership of two critical customer facing products – the corporate website and our eCommerce platform. This is an opportunity for an experienced product manager to lead the digital products team and deliver a range of enhancements whilst maximising impact.
This role will lead and drive a programme of product enhancements on (url removed) and our eCommerce platform. You’ll monitoring performance and communicating with a large and varied stakeholder group including senior management on a daily basis. You will also need to keep an eye on the broader corporate picture, as we transform our services, products and platforms, to ensure strategic fit. You’ll also be responsible for maximising return on investment.
This position will report directly to the Director of Digital and Content and oversees a small, but perfectly formed team that works as an effective team to develop products that engage our audiences, support growth and deliver revenue targets.
About the Day to Day Responsibilities of the Role
* Lead the digital products team and manage developers and QA resources allocated to the platforms in a matrix organisation
* Consistently communicate with customers (internal and external) to understand what they do, the problems they have, and the solutions they need.
* Working with customers and business stakeholders to identify and analyse opportunities to improve our products.
* Effectively manage the end-to-end product lifecycle, leading teams to deliver products and features that fit with strategic goals and objectives:
* Understand existing and required system behaviour
* Building product backlog for development team in line with the strategic goals and objectives
* Work effectively in an agile environment to deliver product increments or features and ensure that requirements are met.
* Measure and monitor product performance after releases
* Use the best practice product methodologies to achieve outcomes
* Maintain a discovery backlog of possible innovations
* Collaborate across Wood Mackenzie to develop and meet high quality outcomes
* Deliver measurable value to both customers and Wood Mackenzie
* Work with content and product marketing to maintain the accuracy of the website
* Develop and deliver a strategy for the eCommerce platform
* Work with stakeholders across the business to develop and optimise the MarTech stack
* Analyse web performance including SEO and make recommendations for improvement
* Coach, develop and nurture new talent including the Marketing Apprentices
* Work as part of the Digital and Content management team to build a team focused on growth and delivery excellence
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.