UK Job Network
As a Senior developer you are
* Able to design and implement robust software build and deployment solutions.
* Able to drive development spikes to illustrate how to implement
* Able to effectively conduct code review and performance reviews.
Have excellent working knowledge of software engineering principles and the whole software development lifecycle (SDLC).
* Able to work on their own, as well as contributing to the team effort.
* Able to work closely with all members of geographically distributed agile team to deliver high-quality code.
Able to participate in all agile planning meetings and stand-ups.
Able to drive all aspects of application design – including but not limited to high performance design, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, error logging, debugging, scalability, development environment configuration and testing.
* Able to take an existing piece of work and fix any issues associated with it.
* Able to perform unit and system/Integration level testing on all applications.
* Able to demonstrate competent knowledge of architectural methods and design patterns – OO and S.O.L.I.D principles.
Able to present different options for application design along with their pros and cons
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV