UK Job Network
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Contract Manager based in Merseyside. The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure the effective delivery of contracts and the highest levels of customer satisfaction is attained consistently.
* Responsible for the contract management of various contracts of differing type and client needs.
* To ensure profit and performance targets are achieved.
* Liaise and develop relationships with the client's representatives and resident groups.
* Monitor the performance of the contract and ensure that KPI's are achieved.
* Manage resources to ensure efficiency and contractual obligations are maintained.
* Monitor progress of the contract to ensure the completed works are correct and to the agreed specification standard.
* Monitor quality, safety and environment and promote a safety culture within the business unit.
* Maintain and develop reports on progress and performance of contract.
* Responsible for financial aspects of the contract and report on profitability.
* Manage the correct use of process and equipment to all reporting staff to ensure the accurate and correct capture of information is achieved.
* Plan, programme and coordinate efforts of operatives and subcontractors such that works progress as agreed, to programme and in accordance with the contract provisions, with the least amount of disruption and inconvenience to the residents.
* Ensuring that suppliers/subcontractor works are carried out in accordance with the work sheets given and in a timely manner meeting all contract KPI targets.
* Previous contract management experience within repairs and maintenance service.
* Health and Safety qualification such as IOSH, CSCS, Scaffold Management, SMSTS.
* Ability to prioritise to meet an ever changing schedule and demand.
* Strong management skills and the ability to motivate a team at all levels.
Other Key Information
* Flexibility regarding travel and working at various sites, and attendance at evening meetings.
* Full UK driving licence
* Own an Android or IOS mobile phone which you will use as part of your job (BYOD).
* Annual holiday increase
* Perkbox rewards
* Long service rewards
* Volunteering days
* Company pension
Axis has experienced continual growth since it’s establishment in 1986, we’re not aiming to be the biggest service provider, however we do intend to be the best. We work with some of the UK’s largest building owners, landlords, facility managers to provide strategic building repairs, planned maintenance and improvement across all property sectors.
We are a value led business, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and embrace diversity above all
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.