UK Job Network
Are you a marketing professional who has a strong reputation within Communications; content and production? Ideally you will be able to write, edit and produce a variety of content for a range of different audiences in the education sector. Tasks will cover newsletters, brochures, blog postings, social media, web copy, emails, webinars and presentations.
This is a varied, hands on role where you will be able to work with various teams, individuals and third parties. Reporting to the Head of Communications, this is a brand new and exciting role that you can certainly make your own.
Skills and Experience for this Senior Communications Executive role;
* Hands on marketing approach
* Ideally a UK degree preferably in marketing/relevant marketing qualification
* Ideally 3 years communications marketing experience
* Able to work to deadlines
* A creative intelligent approach to marketing solutions
* Able to present information
* Experience of managing projects from beginning to end
* Strong IT skills
* Able to keep up to date with current trends
* Able to build strong working relationships
To apply for this Marketing position, please send your CV to Amanda at Tru Recruitment for immediate consideration and for further details.
Tru Recruitment are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days, we are sorry, but you have not been successful on this occasion, but please do not hesitate to apply for any future vacancies that we advertise or call us for our free career advice
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV