UK Job Network
18.5 Hours per week
Are you someone that can help to turn young lives around?
We are excited to be working with our client on this vacancy. This is an excellent opportunity to join the team as a Senior Administration Assistant at a local Children’s Home that supports the social and emotional development for 10–17-year-olds.
They require someone that is hands on to help reduce the administration for your colleagues. You will carry out a range of administration duties including coordinating the basic administration function, providing data to Team managers.
* To develop and implement a comprehensive, effective, and efficient administrative support service to meet business requirements.
* Take minutes of weekly and monthly meetings, including Young People’s meetings.
* Maintain various spreadsheets
* Co-ordinate and produce statistics for Health & Safety meetings.
* Complete regular Health and safety checks and record findings
* Record sickness absence and provide relevant target information to managers.
* Record Annual leave and ensure that staff are aware of the process and their entitlements
* Assist in the input of orders and petty cash control as requested by the Registered manager.
* Maintain HR spreadsheets, ensuring they are always up to date including Annual leave, training, and data sheets.
* Co-ordinate HR/Training process for staff. General stationary management and orders and stationary control.
* Support with managing and monitoring the budget and updating the budget reports.
* Archiving and retention of files
* Support the manager with recruitment and reference checks
* Respond to general administration requests.
* Provide cover for reception and other administrators in their absence.
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
* GCSE or equivalent, A-C in Maths & English
* Computer literate
* Experience in use of Microsoft Office
* Effective communication skills at all levels.
Manual handling of objects up to 5kg, more than once a day
This post is subject to a Criminal Records Check. As such please note, we will take up references prior to interview
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.