UK Job Network
Are you an experienced school administrator with SIMS experience looking for a position within a welcoming and vibrant secondary school based in Sefton? If so Tradewind recruitment have the position for you!
We're seeking a full-time, secondary school SIMS Administrator to work within one of our Sefton secondary schools on a full time, long-term basis. This role is to start on 10th January. You will be expected to work from 8.30am until 4pm, Monday to Friday.
The school has an onsite car park and is within easy walking distance to several bus stops.
Your role as a secondary school SIMS administrator will consist of:
* Updating and maintaining pupil records
* Handling the telephone and email enquiries and forwarding messages.
* Using the schools chosen operating system – SIMS – experience essential – to run reports
* Being the first point of contact to all visitors and parents, providing a warm and professional welcome.
To be considered for this position you will:
. have previous school experience and be familiar with the SIMS system
* Be a committed professional
* Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
* Hold a child workforce enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
. have satisfactory references
. have a CV must that covers the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
– Have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Full Time, secondary school SIMS administrator in Sefton.
1.As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.