Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Job Location: London
ROLE: Salesforce Stack Administrator
LOCATION: London (On-site)
SALARY: Skillset Dependant
The company is growing through a significant digital transformation, and we are looking for a Salesforce Stack Administrator to take full ownership of the tool and related stack.
The ownership is being migrated to the IT team and this is a new role within IT and the successful candidate will have the ability to drive the CRM tool to the next level.
As the salesforce administrator, reporting to the European IT Director, you will be responsible for the everyday running of our Salesforce and related systems. As we go through our own digital transformation, you will be integral to ensuring that we have the systems and integrations to support the requirements of Business Stakeholders.
The role will require the ability to deal with demanding internal stakeholders and to ensure solutions meet the needs and requirements of the stakeholders and in
accordance with the company security standards.
The successful candidate will need to go beyond Salesforce and support related systems including the contract management systems and manage the integration with all related systems including the ERP.
The role will involve support for our European offices.
The candidate will also work with other key members of the IT team including the DBA to help implement an MDM/Datawarehouse solution as well as a reporting tool.
You will manage future enhancements, as well as ongoing data and reporting requirements.
THIS ROLE IS RESPONSIBLE:
– Support the Production and Development environment.
– Organise and lead technical design and scoping sessions while working closely with various others team on best ways forward.
– Working directly with end users of all levels to understand their questions and issues and identifying appropriate solutions.
– Customising fields, objects, flows and processes to make the system more efficient and user-friendly and to benefit from the latest features from Salesforce.
– Design a roll out plan to switch to the lighting platform including an impact assessment.
– Rolling out those new features and any integrations as needed including documentation, training users and creating reports and dashboards to monitor
compliance and adoption.
– Systems improvements: Co-ordinating the end-to-end testing of new workflows, rules, and objects
– Learn new technologies and keep abreast of existing Cloud technologies and help introduce them where appropriate.
– Manage Salesforce configuration changes including Workflow, Process Builder, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings and dashboards.
– Training users and creating training materials
– Review Salesforce Data structure and data quality and provide suggestions on areas for improvement.
– Support the contract management system and help setup direct integration into Salesforce.
– Develop an in-depth knowledge of the Contract to Cash process within the business.
– Manage UAT for any new implementation support by the IT programme management team.
– Vendor management including quarterly business reviews.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
– Experience in design, development, testing of Salesforce.
– Experience of Middleware technologies such as Mulesoft, Informatica etc.
– Experience in XML, XSLT, XSD's, SOAP, REST and other widely used protocols in Integration space.
– Experience with SFDC Service Cloud
– Hands on experience / solid functional understanding of custom objects, page layouts, profiles, permissions, workflows, approval processes, flows and triggers.
– Certified (url removed) Administrator with experience of Sales Cloud Lightning edition and Service Cloud.
– Experience with Pardot
– Good communication skills
– Salesforce Certified Advanced Admin or App Builder
– Tableau/Power BI
– Experience integrating salesforce with 3rd party tools
– Knowledge of .Net technologies and experience with .Net core
– Experience with any contract management solutions
Due to high volume we can only respond to applications that meet the criteria