UK Job Network
Role: Sales Manager
Salary: £35,000-£40,000 + Car once probation is passed
Unique opportunity to work for one of the country's leading Temporary Works Specialists. They are looking for a Sales Manager with experience working in Civil engineering and or Construction to help identify, generate and increase business opportunities within the regions to help maximise hire revenue of all six products areas within the temporary works solutions.
To identify all opportunities to promote one or several of six product categories across new opportunities and existing customers. You will be expected to do this through a combination of new, existing, lapsed, and dormant customers along with pipeline feeds to seek out opportunities. All KPI's and visits will be reported regularly.
· Develop, produce, and implement sales tactics in line with annual sector-based communicated Sales plans that will maximise revenue from existing and new products
· Develop relationships with new and existing customers to achieve budgeted targets, focusing on specified 20K+ and national customers for growth opportunity.
· Respond to customer issues to ensure a quick, appropriate, and mutually beneficial resolution.
· Through the use of published constriction sales leads and industry insights you will be the expert in the area on new schemes and projects being released and already underway.
·Produce quality design briefs for engineering team for bespoke solutions.
·Negotiate contracts with potential and existing customers maximising profitability, using the sales development training toolkits
· Develop close relationships Business Development Managers for Total Solution opportunities and with the National Account team to drive engagement with the specific customers based locally.
·Produce quarterly sales plans with the regional manager
· Deliver KPI's successfully across customer visits, site visits, quotes and conversion rates
· Sales experience in multi-site environment
·Minimum of 2 years' experience in the hire or related industry
· Civil Engineering or Construction sector
·Proven track record of achieving targeted sales to a budget.
· Strong network across key client accounts e.g. Utility companies major national builders/ Construction companies
· Experience in the Temporary works/Construction sector
· Experience spending time operating at a Sales level in Temporary hire and formworks industry
If this role is of interest or you would like to find out, please apply directly or call us directly and ask for Dale Roberts
At Novax we are a specialist in the Engineering and Construction sectors. If you feel this role may not be directly suited to yourself but find yourself looking. We have a range of vacancies across these sectors please do register a CV.
Civil engineering, Sales, Manager, Multi-Site, Construction, Civil, Builders, Temporary Hire
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.