UK Job Network
The Recpool Group Ltd are currently recruiting for experienced Sales/BDM executives on behalf of our client who is an innovative and forward thinking Liverpool based umbrella payroll provider covering a range of sectors within the recruitment industry across the UK
Whilst engagement with existing clients will be required, the main purpose of the role is to develop and attract new business, keep abreast of changing market legislation, provide effective communication within the market sector and to support business growth through the group's strategy for a strong and sustainable future.
Due to the nature of the position it is essential for applicants to have extensive previous experience in new business development and B2B sales as this role mainly involves selling payroll solutions and services to recruitment agencies and contractors within the public and private sectors via outbound telephone and digital marketing activity (including some cold calling).
The role would also involve account managing and building work relationships with existing recruitment agency clients to generate further business along with continuously striving to maximise potential business opportunity wherever possible
* New business development and B2B telephone sales experience is essential.
* Agency Recruitment experience desired, but not a necessity.
* Sales experience in Finance, Legal, Medical, Insurance, Recruitment Consultancy or Professional/Financial Services sectors preferred.
* Ability to manage your own portfolio of work and drive towards achieving set targets.
* Ability to work in a professional manner as part of an already established and successful team.
* Ability to strategise.
* Experience in cold calling, lead generation and high outbound call volume.
* IT literate.
* Money motivated, self-sufficient and self-driven.
The successful candidate will receive a base salary up to £30k and a generous commission package. You will also receive full training and support from a company that places high value on developing their people.
What's in it for you?
* Basic salary up to £30k.
* Competitive and generous commission package.
* You get to work in a modern office environment on the Liverpool waterfront.
* A structured, comprehensive induction and ongoing training to help you settle into your new role.
* Lots of variety and new challenges – no two days are the same.
* A full time, permanent role that you can rely on.
If you feel you have the experience, attributes and hunger to succeed in the above role then please follow the application process and await contact.
Due to the high volume of applications received for similar roles in the past, we will only be progressing and contacting applicants who have new business development and B2B telephone sales experience/history
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.