UK Job Network
The Sales Coordinator is responsible for dealing with all incoming customer orders and enquiries, to ensure they are dealt within agreed timescales. To provide an excellent level of customer service and maximise on all opportunities to assist with the growth of all aspects of BCS.
Sale & Hire Order Processing
* Process customer orders and requisitions received for hire and sale products, liaising with department team leaders on availability of hire products and system alerts for stocked items.
* Maintain communication with the customer for all information required to fully process orders.
* Liaise with the procurement team on all bespoke requests to obtain cost and availability.
* Follow up on stock alerts with the procurement team to obtain delivery dates and split orders within the system where required.
* Manage the central mailbox with the team for all incoming orders, ensuring emails are dealt with in a timely manner and processed in the system for visibility of progress.
* Ensure we are maximising hire utilisation across the business working with team leaders and management to fulfill all hire requests.
* Provide the external hire team with requisitions for hire items we are unable to supply.
* Raise system quotations for all customer enquiries, liaising with account managers where required and senior management for high value enquiries.
* Ensure customer enquiries are dealt within agreed timescales and all communications are saved within the system to provide the team with visibility.
* Monitor open quotations and follow up on all quotations submitted to customers by agreed follow up dates.
* Obtain reasons why for all quotations not won, feeding this information back into the system for reporting purposes.
* Ensure the level of service provided to BCS customers is of the highest standard and all communications maintained.
* Queries and issues are to be dealt with as a matter of urgency to minimise the potential impact on the business.
* Complaints process to be followed for all customer complaints.
* Monitor sales due for delivery each day and follow up on all unconfirmed orders to prevent orders becoming overdue.
* Queries relating to stock, transport etc must be fed back to customer to agree a new delivery date.
* Phone calls are to be answered within 3 rings.
System and Process
* Responsible for maintaining a cleansed system with relevant data.
* Customer contacts and address details to be saved in full and removed as required.
* Documents to be saved in the system folder structure for all correspondence.
* Adhere to all system alerts; customers on hold, credit limits, agreed sale prices.
* Assist with the goods return to customer process generating collection paperwork and creating miscellaneous trips within the depot schedule.
* Follow up returns to depot and investigate issues where required.
* Investigate credit requests and feedback to management and accounts team where required.
* Work with the accounts team on all proforma account orders ensuring payments are completed prior to processing with the operations team.
* Ensure processes are followed, providing management with feedback to assist with continuous improvement.
* Contribute to the near miss procedure.
* Maintain a high level of customer service to all times.
The successful candidate is likely to meet all of the following criteria:
Good administrative and organisational skills. Computer literate essential
Ability to process a high number of enquires, calls and orders with excellent attention to detail
Good understanding of customer service expectations and excellent telephone manner
Able to communicate with a number of other teams to fulfil order requirements
Product knowledge or previous experience within construction or traffic management industry
System experience using similar SOP system to Syrinx
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV