Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 26000.00
Maximum Salary: 26000.00
Job Location: Airdrie, North Lanarkshire
The role – Sales Consultant
Salary – £26K (plus monthly commission and annual bonus)
Location – Central Scotland – Must be able to access both Edinburgh & Glasgow city centre offices
Hours – Full-time – Monday to Friday + two Saturdays per month
Company Type – Private Healthcare/Aesthetics
Would you like to work for a Healthcare clinic with an excellent worldwide reputation coupled with 35 years of experience in the industry?
Do you have excellent communication and sales skills?
Please read on if you are looking for a role which will both challenge and reward you!
Our client provides a first-class service and is renowned in the industry for their extensive research and provision of innovative treatments.
A structured training plan is in place to ensure you are educated in the services/treatments our client provides and therefore we can consider those who do not come from a Clinic/Medical Sales background.
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish relationships with people and really make a difference in their lives.
This role has the benefit of being based across multiple locations – our client has offices in Glasgow and Edinburgh – travel between the two will be necessary.
Although travel will be required between Glasgow and Edinburgh this is not a field-based sales role.
Duties and Responsibilities
* The delivery of high quality advice to clients by advising patients on telephone consultations and assisting patients' treatments
* Accurate recording of data and following up on evaluations
* Producing daily sales reports
* Calling clients and to follow up on treatment plans
* Generating sales and achieving set targets (calls and e-mails)
* On-going sales development
* Following up on any potential business leads and converting them to sales
* Tracking sales and keeping on top of enquiries
* Excellent customer care skills gained in a similar environment.
* Superb organisational ability.
* Being both flexible and adaptable whilst assisting clients with consultations/evaluations and completing any resulting administration tasks.
* Proven ability to work effectively in a pressurised environment.
* Having the ability to gain and retain the confidence of the client.
* Ability to secure the sale and to meet pre-set targets.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant personally, it isn't always possible and sadly we cannot provide individual feedback.
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.