UK Job Network
Southampton City Centre
No previous customer service or sales experience is required just general enthusiasm to learn all aspects of the role
As a Sales Assistant, you’ll be working closely on our clients promotional campaigns, ensuring you deliver quality promotional presentations to the target market. You’ll be answering customer’s questions and taking details from interested participants. This helps our clients increase brand awareness and market share in a targeted area and ultimately secures new customers that are much needed in the current climate.
Sales Assistant Requirements:
* Great communication skills
* Team player
* Experience of working with customers face to face is preferred
* Strong time management skills
* Passionate, enthusiastic and motivated
Sales Assistant Benefits:
* In-House Training workshops and On-site guidance
* Public recognition, financial incentives, tangible prizes, meals, events
* Regular travel opportunities locally, nationally and internationally
* Quarterly regional development seminars
* Work hard – play hard company culture
* Personal and Professional Growth Opportunities
If you're confident, sociable and personable you will fit right in! Our environment promotes diversity, flexibility and friendly competition. We reward our team based on merit, meaning there is a whole array of advancement opportunities available to those looking to progress and take on more responsibilities.
Apply today for immediate consideration. Our initial screening is currently held online via Zoom. If selected, you will hear back from a member of our recruitment team within 5 days of applying to arrange an appointment, so please monitor your phone and email.
We look forward to hearing from you!
*PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OFFICE & FIELD BASED POSITION AT PRE-BOOKED EVENT SITES*
In order to represent our clients, you’ll need to be at least 18 years of age and eligible to work in the UK on a self-employed basis earning commission Full-time availability is ideal since the more you put in, the more you get out. A solid work ethic, strong communication skills and professional image will greatly increase your chance of success. A driving licence is not a requirement if you are happy to travel on public transport
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.