North West England-RGN – Adult Care Manager
We are looking for a Registered Nurse, to work as an Adult Care Manager (Clinician) within the Care In The Home Division.
Our Client offers person-centred care in the home, either through live in or live out care packages to people with complex health needs, spinal cord injury, and acquired brain injury.
The Care Manager will have ownership and accountability of care provision for clients assigned to their Case Load in the North West region, in line with regulatory and funder requirements. The Care Manager will support the service provision by way of assessing & reviewing, training, development and observations of Personal Care Assistants (PAs) in line with the company requirements as well as liaising with relevant external bodies.
Location: Home based with extensive travel in designated North West region
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, predominantly Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm, however these hours and days may need to worked flexibly
Salary: £30,000-£36,000 per year
SPECIFIC SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
– Qualifications: Adult nursing qualification
– Independent, self-motivated and able to work with minimal direct supervision
– Ability to travel extensively predominantly within own geographical area but also across UK in order to meet business needs
– Car owner with full UK driving licence
– Confident and articulate communicator with ability to build strong relationships with all relevant bodies
– Prior experience within a client led and people focused industry
– Computer literate with Microsoft Office suite of applications
– Excellent team work along with verbal & written communication skills, results driven
– Previous experience working within a health and social care setting
Please apply now