UK Job Network
FABB Furniture part of the AHF has an exciting opportunity available for a Retail Customer Assistant to join our team. Joining us on a full time, permanent basis working 39 hours per week, you will receive a competitive basic with an OTE of £25k to £35k+ per annum.
The AHF Difference. Established in 1979 and specialising in the retail of quality home furnishings at affordable prices. Every AHF employee is committed to offering the very best service, and our aim is to help every customer find the perfect furniture for their home. Our growth is thanks to our commitment to a unique way of furniture retailing. In modern life, we all expect quality products, great prices, and customer service that’s second to none. At AHF we take this one step further with the AHF differences.
AHF’s Retail Operation Team manages a portfolio profile of retail stores across a region. We seek ways to continually evolve our business to deliver the very best experience for our customers and consumers. We work with an excellent team of colleagues and a trusted network of industry-leading partners, working together to offer excellent products both within our retail stores and online, whilst delivering and providing a first-class customer experience.
About the role:
As our Customer Assistant, you will achieve maximum sales and profitability, both individually and at store level by presenting merchandise to the highest standard possible and ensuring customer needs are fully met. You will also project a professional personal image at all times. To take responsibility for self-development and present new ideas.
Key responsibilities of our Sales Consultant:
– Provide appropriate sales advice to customers and colleagues
– Ensure that products are displayed to the highest standards possible
– Provide and promote service to customers in a professional manner in line with company guidelines
– Ensure that stock is ordered, received, stored and displayed in line with company guidelines
– Process incoming information and enquiries in an efficient and professional manner in line with company guidelines
– Provide specialist advice and knowledge to colleagues and customers to support the achievement of AHF objectives
– Positively work towards increasing the effectiveness of the organisation
– Promote equality in working practices by developing and maintaining positive working relationships, ensuring that colleagues are treated fairly and contributing to developing the quality of opportunity in working practices
– Ensure your behaviour complies with AHF values and organises your own work effectively to meet the demands of your role
– Identify, implement and monitor development activities to enhance your own performance
– Work co-operatively with team members and colleagues, contributing positively and constructively to the achievement of team and AHF objectives
– Maintain a standard of professional conduct within the store
– Ensure that you show a duty of care and take appropriate action to comply with Health and Safety requirements at all times
– Make the best use of technology in support of your role, ensuring correct operation and compliance with AHF guidelines
– Ensure that all matters relating to the processing of information are carried out in a prompt, efficient manner and in accordance with AHF guidelines.
What we are looking for in our Retail Customer Assistant:
– Working in a retail environment
– Working as part of a team
– Able to communicate effectively at all levels
– The ability to develop effective and positive working relationships with people at all levels
– Able to organise and prioritise their workload to ensure targets are met
– Flexible attitude to duties and responsibilities
– Attention to detail
– Computer literate with knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
– Experience within a furniture or carpet business.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Customer Assistant, please click apply now. We’d love to hear from you
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV