UK Job Network
Job Title: Residential Lettings Officer
Salary: £15.01 p/h
Location: (B15) Midland Heart, Birmingham
Working Week: 20 hours per week over 3-5 days
We are proud to be working alongside Midland Heart to recruit a Residential Lettings Officer for their Property & Lettings Team. You would be responsible for the full Property Management of a diverse portfolio of Market Rent, Intermediate Market Rent & Rent to Buy properties. Responsibilities include rent arrears management and court action, void and lettings management, property inspections, assisting with rent setting and renewals, setting, and managing service charges and maintenance of properties. You will deal with properties located across the Midlands; from Stoke to Leicester, to the West Midlands.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Achieve the rental yield through effective management of assets
* Propose any for sale which are difficult to let to agreed criteria, falling below target returns to agreed criteria or in a poor state of repair
* Provide a full property management service
* Prepare new properties for let
* Liaise with external letting agents to ensure the prompt identification of tenants meeting our criteria
* Contribute to marketing strategies where appropriate
* Managing properties which are let, including providing reports and maintaining rent and service charge accounts
Skills & Abilities
* A minimum of GCSE, or equivalent, Maths and English, Grade C or above, is required for this role.
* Experience in a similar role is preferred, but not essential.
* Knowledge of Property Lettings is required including tenancy paperwork, rent arrears management and legal compliance.
* Understanding the importance of policies and procedures and adhering to protocols to ensure effective working practices are maintained at all times.
* Experience of effective face to face, as well as written communications, with a variety of people in different scenarios/circumstances – providing a high quality customer service
Please submit your CV via the link and one of the team at HancoxRead will be in touch
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.