UK Job Network
Residential Conveyancing Legal Assistant
My client, a full service Legal 500 law firm which has numerous offices situated throughout the Hampshire area is currently in the market for Residential Conveyancing Legal Assistant. The firm is looking to strengthen its residential property team with the addition of a Conveyancing Assistant who has a minimum of 12 month experience working within residential conveyancing. This opportunity will lead to a training contract for the right person.
• Deal with and respond to client enquiries
• Assist the fee earners with all aspects of their caseloads
• Service existing clients to and exceptional standard
• Deal with any admin and ad hoc duties
• Open and close files
• Possess a minimum of 12 months experience in a residential property role
• Have experience dealing with clients wither face to face or over the phone
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Have the ability to build strong client relationships
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills
Remuneration & benefits
My client offers a competitive salary package and the opportunity to receive a training contract for the right person in the future. The firm also offers an internal training and development scheme.
Approach us in confidence for more on this residential conveyancing assistant opportunity
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.