UK Job Network
Residential Conveyancer/Licensed Conveyancer/Conveyancing Solicitor
A leading highly reputable, multi service law firm which has a large presence across the North West region is looking for a Conveyancing Fee Earner to join their award winning property team based in either Liverpool or Southport. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to progress to a managerial position as the firm offer a lot of support and training for all employees. The firm also offers a great work life balance, a unique culture, a lower volume caseload and the opportunity to progress and qualify.
* Handle a full caseload of both Freehold and Leasehold sale and purchase files from inception to completion;
* Build and maintain strong relationships with the clients;
* Delegate work to the assistant or support staff
* Service existing clients to an exceptional standard
* Possess a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a residential property role;
* Have experience handling a varied caseloads from opening of the file to completion;
* Have excellent attention to detail;
* Have the ability to build strong client relationships; and
* Possess excellent interpersonal skills
Remuneration & benefits
My client offers a competitive salary package and for the right person there will be an opportunity of a training contract or the chance to qualify through an alternative route. The firm also offer an internal training and development scheme.
How to get in touch
For a discussion in confidence about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Nathaniel Jones who is a Property Legal specialist at SJC Legal
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.