UK Job Network
Are you an experienced Class 2 Driver? Or have you recently gained your LGVC category looking to embark on a new career?
Cotteswold Dairy have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and reliable Relief Class 2 Driver to join the team at our Llandudno Depot. You will be working on a full-time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits.
Hours: Average of 48 hours per week, over 5 days including nights and weekends
Established in 1938, Cotteswold Dairy is one of the UK’s leading independent, family-owned dairies. We support local farmers and communities by delivering the freshest, finest quality products and first class customer service.
As our Relief Class 2 Driver, you will be driving a Class 2 vehicle, delivering dairy and other products to wholesale customers. This is an active role which will require you to undertake manual handling and is physically demanding as you will be loading and unloading at customer sites.
What will you be doing as our Relief Class 2 Driver:
– Delivering dairy and dairy related products to regular customers
– Completing daily start-up / Defect Sheets
– Completing Weekly driving Activity Sheets
– Operating electronic handheld units for ordering and invoicing
– Loading/unloading of Company vehicles
– Providing accurate information in a timely fashion as required by the Depot Manager
– Mainting a clean and presentable vehicle at all times
– Undertaking any other duties considered essential for the effective operation of the Depot
As our Relief Class 2 Driver you will have:
– Strong organisational skills with professional and clear communications skills
– Experience of delivering excellent customer service
– Positive attitude possessing high levels of commitment, motivation and flexibility
– Have an eye for detail to ensure accuracy and precision
– Good time keeping skills
– Comfortable with working nights
– Ability to operate on own initiative
– Full UK driving licence.
– Experience of the dairy industry or similar delivery, retail business
– Experience of electronic handheld units (although full training will be given).
– CPC qualified
Benefits you’ll receive as our Relief Class 2 Driver:
We are committed to giving you the skills and abilities to carry out your role, providing opportunities to allow you to build a long-term relationship with the Company. In addition, we also offer benefits including:
– Competitive salary
– Cycle to Work Scheme
– 30 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
– Refer a Friend Scheme – potentially receive £250
– Group Personal Pension Scheme – 4% Employer contribution
– Employee shop – discounted products
– Free car parking
If you would like to join our team as our new Relief Class 2 Driver then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.