UK Job Network
The chance to work for a very unique company in the way they operate. A very competitive salary with a range of company benefits including OFSTED related bonus, paid on calls and the chance to be a champion in a unique sector of training.
We are looking for a Registered Manager to run a double occupancy residential children's home in Kingsteignton. This company specialise in the care of vulnerable children aged between 7 and 17. You will be responsible for all aspects of the management of the home and the care of the children and young people in accordance with Policy’s and Procedures and the Children’s Homes Regulations 2015. You will work directly with the young people and care staff, to provide a positive living experience for the young people while ensuring that the young people's needs are met in accordance with the Care Plan.
We are looking for somebody who :
– Has QCF level 5 in leadership and management or is working towards this
– Worked for at least 2 years in a position relevant to the residential care of children with at least 1 year in a supervision and management of staff working in a care role
– Has a driving Licence and own car for use at work
What we can offer you :
– Ofsted related bonus
– Paid on calls
– 5.6 weeks holiday
– The chance to be a champion of a specific sector of your choice within the company
– Employee assistance programme
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV