UK Job Network
The Growth Marketing division aims to deliver business results in effective digital marketing development, automation and lead generation. Growth Marketing drives demand and revenue results as well as optimizes interactions across the whole revenue cycle.
Tasks and responsibilities:
* Lead the demand generation function for Infobip, including development and execution of strategies for multiple customer segments to drive market awareness, educate and capture buyers’ interest, and ultimately build pipeline across prospects and customers.
* Build, scale, and optimize digital marketing channels including but not limited to SEO, SEM, Facebook, LinkedIn and more. Test, analyze, and scale experiments to improve key metrics across channels (e.g., landing pages, ad copy, creative, etc.).
* Evaluate and track key success metrics across digital marketing channels (e.g., performance, ROI, etc.).
* Work closely with product marketing, growth, brand, customer and partnership marketing to develop and determine which content assets are produced and promoted to whom, when, and at what cadence to target specific buying personas.
* Partner with the regional sales through account-based marketing to build a demand generation plan that engages and nurtures target accounts and those within our ideal customer profile.
* Drive new levels of cross-channel and integrated marketing and ensure our marketing activities are aligned and planned well in advance.
* Select and partner with agencies or other external resources as necessary to drive results across multiple channels.
* Understand the entire marketing and sales process, from acquisition to close, so that you can improve pipeline growth and velocity across the entire funnel in partnership with the sales and revenue operations team.
* Leverage data to make intelligent, informed recommendations, decisions, and forecasts for our demand generation tactics, tiered accounts, and paid investments.
* Measure, optimize, and focus the growth and demand generation activities on a weekly basis.
* Forecast, measure, analyze, and report the impact of demand generation campaigns on MQL, SQL, pipeline, revenue, and sales cycle length; leverage quantitative skills to interpret data and gain insights that then translate into actionable changes.
* Manage the demand generation budget and ensure key deliverables from all related third-party providers, including agencies, freelancers, and contractors
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.