UK Job Network
Do you have an interest in Recruitment or have an administration background?
Our client is a market leading retailer who due to continued success and increased workload is looking to recruit a Recruitment Resourcer to joing the team on a temporary basis working remote. You will be supporting the recruitment team which will involve organising the online testing for candidates and arranging interviews.
3 months min.
£11.00 per hour
Monday to Friday 9:00am – 17:00pm
• Supporting the day-to-day administration of the department
• Entering data into the required databases and systems ensuring this is up to date and ensuring that data protection and employment law regulations are adhered to
• Managing recruitment email accounts
• Raising purchase orders and processing invoices
• Professionally and accurately responding to inquiries from candidates and suppliers
• Supporting the candidate selection processes as required such as interview scheduling, applicant correspondence
• Excellent administration experience
• Good communicational skills
• Appreciation of excellent customer / candidate experience
• A strong multi-tasker with good organizational skills and the ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines
• Uncompromising attention to detail
• Able to use their own initiative
• Strong Microsoft Office skills – mainly Word and Excel
• A good team player with the ability to also work independently
• Previous experience in a recruitment or HR environment would be beneficial but not essential
If this sounds like you and you are available immediately, please apply! Alternatively, send your CV to (url removed)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.