UK Job Network
An exciting position with rapid progression – based in Fareham, near Portsmouth
Blueprint Recruitment is a highly successful professional recruitment consultancy based on the picturesque Cams Hall business park in Fareham, near to Portsmouth. We are one of the UK's top 250 recruitment companies and we are looking to add to our friendly and enthusiastic team of Recruitment Consultants to cope with high demand from our clients.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Recruitment Consultant to work in our professional Rail design sector. The work focusses on relationship building with customers through telephone work and client meetings. You will be dealing with both long term contract vacancies and permanent jobs, arranging interviews and negotiationg starts for professional candidates.
You will be a Recruitment Consultant with some previous experience and you will be looking for an opportunity to grow your career quickly to Senior or Team Leader level. You will have a strong desire to succeed and to meet and exceed targets and you will be confident and ambitious. You will also be looking for a position that gives you the chance for self development and to earn plenty of commission and bonuses through your hard work.
You will be paid a good basic salary (negotiable) and will be earn commission and bonuses on top. You will also benefit from team and individual incentive schemes and many company events.
The benefits we offer are:
– A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
– A first year total package of £28k-£40k OTE depending upon experience
– A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period.
– Comprehensive graduate training, mentoring and development.
– A private Healthcare scheme and a sporty culture
– An environment that rewards individual achievements
– Charity Dress down days, Early finishes on Fridays, Golf club membership, Company events, such as Goodwood Races, Go-karting, Bowling, Christmas & Summer parties, regular team lunches and nights out.
To apply for this job, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK and you must be able to commute on a daily basis to Fareham
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.