Salary: £300 – £380/day
Job Type: Full Time / Contract
Minimum Salary: 300.00
Maximum Salary: 380.00
Job Location: Glasgow, SCT – G53 7UD
We have an exciting opportunity for a Claims Assessor to join us for a 6 month contract
Here at Capita we provide Claim Assessment Services for several well-known insurers. Quite simply we love what we do and if you are a Claims Assessor with a passion for pro-active claims management and a real desire to support vulnerable customers, to make a difference when they need it most, we would love to hear from you.
Specifically, this role will be working on Life / Medical Claims, including Critical Illness and Terminal Illness insurance products, with scope to expand this to other life insurance product areas in the future.
Capita is an equal opportunity and disability confident employer.
What will you deliver?
· Provide high quality claims assessment, proactively identifying and obtaining all information necessary to validate each claim and setting clear management plans.
· Investigate claims for Terminal / Critical Illness benefits and other products that may be specific to a client account.
· Deliver an accurate, efficient and high-quality service in line with the Capita Life and Pensions service level agreements.
· Provide thorough and robust justifications of decisions and liaise appropriately with colleagues, reassurers and clients to ensure a fair and correct outcome.
· Build and maintain strong relationships with all customers, colleagues, reassurers, client company contacts and third parties such as Chief Medical Officers.
· Offer professional and empathetic communication to our claimants throughout the assessment journey. Communication throughout the process is regular, timely and clearly documented to manage the claimant’s expectations, adhering to treating customers fairly.
· To support our pro-active approach to claim management by use of the telephone wherever appropriate to establish the circumstances of a claim, clarify information, triage and manage the expectations of the claimant.
What can we offer you?
In this role, you will be given fantastic training and development for your career in financial services. You will also be given the following:
· Salary negotiable dependent on experience.
· Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave…and plenty more
· Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
What are we looking for?
· We are ideally looking for strong previous experience dealing with Life / Critical Illness / Medical insurance claims.
· We will also consider individuals who have significant experience in the medical assessment field, who are looking for a change of industry.
· Excellent communication skills with a proven record of successful case management over the telephone.
· Current knowledge of the protection market.
· Ability to interpret and Claim Philosophies.
· Sound commercial awareness.
· Strong decision making and innovative problem-solving skills
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.