UK Job Network
I have an excellent opportunity for a Quantity Surveyor with my client who is a hugely successful civil engineering contractor
The role is based in Southampton
My client is ideally seeking a degree qualified Quantity surveyor from a civils background with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in main contracting
Responsibilities of the Quantity Surveyor
• Understand and report on the commercial position of the contract and forecasted profit and margin.
• Ensure contractual duties
• Ensure compliance with IMS.
• Work within defined budgets.
• Assist with tendering
• Maintain good working relationships with client
• Prepare accurate budget & manager costs
• Site measurement.
• Change control & variation process
• Prepare interim and final account agreement of subcontracts.
• Prepare interim and final account measurement.
Requirements for the Quantity Surveyor
* Degree qualified
* 5 years experience
* Experienced with a civil engineering contractor
My client offers excellent career opportunities and a competitive salary package
Please apply now
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.