UK Job Network
Hampshire – Quality Systems Engineer – Salary £34-37k – Aerospace
My client are leaders in the aerospace industry. The company are increasingly growing to meet the advancing demands of the aerospace industry and are looking for a Quality Systems Engineer to come and join their team.
* Assist the Head of Quality in managing the Business Management System (BMS)
* Generate new BMS documents for the Quality function
* Manage and issue system document updates
* Conduct quality management system audits
* Host external customer and regulatory audits of the management system and follow-up corrective actions.
* Understand and apply regulatory and customer requirements and liaise with regulators and customers with respect to BMS issues
* Maintain and administer compliance to customer quality requirements documents
* Carry out contract review of customer orders
Key Skills and Experience:
* Experience in a Quality Systems Engineer or equivalent role (preferably 5 years)
* Strong understanding of AS9100
* Microsoft Access intermediate level
* Internal Audit Training
* Awareness of AESQ standards (desirable)
The salary for the position is £34-37k depending on experience
If you feel like you have the right skills and experience, then please apply with a copy of your updated CV and we will be in touch with more details
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.