UK Job Network
Are you a Quality Engineer with a proven history of successful new product introduction? Do you have a solid understanding of AS9145? Are you interested in working in one the UK’s most scenic locations within close proximity of the Lake District? Would you like to work for a global Aerospace organisation, developing cutting edge products, that can offer genuine career progression into Senior Management? If so, this may be the opportunity you have been searching for…
The responsibilities of the Quality Engineer will be as follows:
* Manage and dealing with NPI / Project quality introduction and gate reviews by liaising closely with external and internal stakeholders such as customers, suppliers, project team, design and development, purchasing team and production department.
* Initiate internal corrective actions and review corrective actions, understanding root cause; implement effective corrective action using tools such as 8D or 5Y.
* Support and maintain the new product introduction process requirements through the use of APQP and PPAP methodologies (AS9145)
* Support and assist in development of the site ERP implementation for the Quality aspects.
To fulfil these responsibilities, the Quality Engineer must have the following experience:
* Minimum of 3 years current experience within a similar position, Aerospace industry / Automotive industry and engineering environment.
* APQP and PPAP methodologies (AS9145)
* Experience with project Quality and new product introductions
* Quality aware (BS EN ISO 9001; BS EN AS9100), and experience of working within a customer focused environment.
* Strong problem-solving skills, applying ‘root-cause’ analysis tools (8D, 5Y’s, similar), to confidently make informed, evidence-based decisions.
* Producing quality documentation in line with customer requirements (P)FMEA, Control Plans)
The successful Quality Engineer will join a leader in aerospace technology. You will work within a state-of-the-art environment developing industry leading defence products. Working in one of the UK’s most scenic locations, the successful candidate will be offered a clear and transparent career path into Senior Management. Therefore, if you are a Quality Engineer who is passionate about new product introduction and want to make a real difference, please send us a copy of your CV
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV