UK Job Network
Carrying out capability analyses and reporting results to relevant departmental Managers.
* Performing monthly product & compliance audits in a timely manner as per product audit plan, documenting audit and forwarding results to System Engineer.
* Measuring of components to assist in identifying causes of internal and external failures, reporting to relevant personnel.
* Providing support and instruction to Production Engineers on the selection of appropriate gauging and measuring methods.
* Analysing gauge R&R and reporting findings to relevant personnel.
* Ensuring quality alerts, where the use is appropriate, are issued in a professional and timely manner, monitoring their effectiveness.
* Participating in/leading Motor Quality Improvement activities.
* Monitoring use of particle counters to measure cleanliness of product and ensure relevant records are maintained.
* Investigate root cause and corrective actions on Internal and customer complaints.
* Monitor paint process performance.
* Take responsibility for field performance reviews and activities
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.