UK Job Network
Quality Control Analyst
Working Schedule: 4 days on, 4 days off, 10-hour shifts.
Purolite is the world leader in resin-based separation, purification and extraction technologies, with R&D and manufacturing facilities in several key locations around the world, including the UK, USA, China and Romania. We provide innovative solutions to global pharmaceutical, power, hydrometallurgy, electronics, ground water and Life Sciences industries.
As a family-operated, yet global business, we pride ourselves on ensuring staff are given the autonomy to thrive in their respective areas and an entrepreneurial, free- thinking culture is encouraged in all functions of the Life Sciences division.
WHY CHOOSE PUROLITE?
· A world-leading international organization, benefitting from a diverse, multinational team.
· A fast-paced, dynamic and rapidly growing environment.
· An entrepreneurial workplace culture encouraging of new approaches and ideas.
· Work with the latest generation in resin technology to help customers develop targeted biotherapeutic medicines.
QUALITY CONTROL ANALYST ROLE DESCRIPTION
· To perform routine analysis of finished products in an efficient and effective manner in full compliance with relevant documented procedures.
· Development and validation of analytical test methods in an efficient and effective manner in full compliance with relevant documented procedures and regulatory requirements.
· To be able to plan and prioritise own day to day workload.
· To assist in preparation of technical documentation within the Department, as required.
· To assist in training of others, as required.
· To ensure that all work carried out complies with departmental procedures.
· To assist in the performance of project work within the team, as required.
· To review analytical and laboratory data within the team for accuracy, completeness and compliance with documented procedures.
Quality Control Analyst
Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or related subject.
Experience in using FPLC, HPLC, GC, UV/Vis and wet chemistry analytical techniques.
Must be a self-motivated person who is methodical, organised and has excellent attention to detail. Ability to work both in a team and independently is a requirement.
Good communication skills are essential as role requires co-ordination of work with others.
Access to own transport
12 months experience working in an ISO: 9001, FDA, MHRA regulated laboratory. Knowledge or experience of downstream process chromatographic material.
Experience of packing chromatographic material into columns. Experience of using FPLC systems.
The work pattern is 4 days, 4 days off start at 7.00am to 6.00pm with one hour for lunch. You will benefit the following:-
ü Join the pension scheme,
ü Life assurance of 4 x the salary,
ü Employee benefits package
The hourly rate is £12.53 with premium rates for weekend and night shifts
Please apply here through our Agency WorkAdvisor, we regret we are unable to acknowledge all applications
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.