UK Job Network
CareerMakers Recruitment has a fantastic opportunity for a full time Quality Assurance Technician to start IMMEDIATELY in Liverpool.
The ideal candidate will have recent experience within QA, within in the food production, manufacturing or packing industry.
In this role you would assist in Food Safety, Quality and Hygiene matters in the production of our clients products.
In addition you would also work with production personnel to ensure Quality Procedures, CCP’s and good manufacturing practices are adhered to and support the technical department as and when needed.
The role is Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week, and is based on the production day shift working
05:00 – 14:00
Payrate : 10.58 £ / H
The role is commutable from the Liverpool/Skelmersdale/St Helens/Wigan areas.
• Assist with the testing of finished products on the factory floor and at dispatch.
• Ensure all CCP checks are taken and recorded accordingly.
• Accurate recording of analytical results.
• Report and communicate incidences of non-conformances and maintain the failure log. • Assist in the investigation of non-conformances using root cause analysis.
• Reporting supplier non-conformances.
• Daily equipment calibration tests.
• GMP, hygiene auditing of the site.
• Hygiene swabbing as per schedule.
• Glass and plastic audits as per schedule.
• Document control and upkeep of incoming goods COA, COC and delivery notes.
• Micro sample recording and data trending.
• General QA duties including but not limited to, production packing checks, label checking and reconciliation, blast and chiller temperature checks.
• Upkeep and maintenance of the SAP system for customer COA retrieval, batch data input, finished product and raw material release, blocking non-conforming stock from release.
• Audit support – customer and BRC.
• Support and assist customers and internal departments such as production, customer services and R & D.
• Assist in any technical matters as directed.
The ideal candidate will
Have prior experience within food manufacturing or another relevant production environment/industry
Be methodical and rigorous and work with a high attention to detail
Be a team player who can also work well cross-functionally
Have a Basic Food Hygiene certificate or can demonstrate awareness of food safety procedures
Be a confident user of computers and technology
If you are interested in the role, and have the relevant experience please apply with your CV or give us a call on
(phone number removed)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.