Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 30000.00
Maximum Salary: 30000.00
Job Location: Coventry, West Midlands (County)
This international food producer is looking for an QA Manager to join their Coventry site for a permanent position.
You will ensure that the Company complies with the Quality Assurance requirements of the customer and relevant third-party agencies and meets its legal obligation in terms of current and impending food legislation and food safety.
* Level 3 Food Hygiene minimum
* Basic Health and Safety
* HACCP level 3
* Educated to A level standard as a minimum
* Diploma or higher qualification in a Food related discipline would be an added advantage.
* Audit qualification
* Micro experience is essential
* Managing the day-to-day activities of the site QA function including laboratory, coach and mentor the QA team and operatives to ensure fulfilment of the requirements of the Food Safety and Quality Plans.
* Liaising with Operations and Engineering departments on continuous/ process improvement projects, new equipment trials
* Co-ordinate and investigate customer complaints, identifying causes and ensuring that appropriate timely corrective and preventative actions are implemented.
* Co-ordinate the micro testing programme and maintain the testing schedule, ensuring that all company and customer codes of practice are met