Salary: £28000 – £35000/annum
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 28000.00
Maximum Salary: 35000.00
Job Location: B98, Beoley, Worcestershire
Progressive manufacturing organisation (est. 1979) requires an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to determine and drive quality objectives, improving efficiency and profitability, whilst meeting increasing customer requirements.
Supplying an expanding UK and international client base with a wide variety of advanced heat exchange and cooling products and systems for industrial, power generation and automotive applications, the organisation seeks a highly motivated individual with an extensive manufacturing/engineering background and “hands on” approach to Quality Assurance.
The role of Quality Assurance Engineer is offered as a permanent contract with market competitive salary and immediate start available.
Duties of Quality Assurance Engineer:
* Ensuring compliance for all aspects of Quality Management System
* Determining and implementing in-house quality procedures, standards and/or specifications
* Ensuring that manufacturing and related processes comply with the QMS ISO 9001 standards
* Conducting internal and external audits
* Dealing with; returns, rejects, and warranties as the first point of contact for customers and suppliers
* Producing high quality reports in response to customer returns and/or warranties
* Liaising with suppliers to ensure that the Company’s material requirements are met in full
* Providing support to the Commercial, Engineering and Purchasing departments
* Improving and maintaining standards for health, safety and environment in accordance with BMS systems
* Recording, analysing and distributing Quality Assurance statistical information
Skills & Qualifications required for the role of Quality Assurance Engineer
* QA/QS background within manufacturing
* Knowledge and experience of managing Quality Management Systems to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards
* Experienced in the preparation of I.S.I.R. and P.P.A.P. documentation
* A recognised qualification in Quality Assurance or mechanical engineering
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* A high level of computer literacy
Hours of Work: Mon to Thurs 8.15 am to 5.00 pm, Fri 8.15 am to 2.15 pm
Salary: £28,000 p.a. to £35,000 p.a. based on experience
Location: Redditch, Worcestershire
If you have the skills and experience to fulfil the role of Quality Assurance Engineer, please Apply Today
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.