Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 200.00
Maximum Salary: 200.00
Job Location: M60, Manchester, Greater Manchester
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced QS Admin based within
Postcode areas available: M60 9DJ
Monday to Friday 09.00 AM – 17.00 PM
£200.00 Per Day
Skills and experience you will need:
* Management of minor works back office process.
* Management of Purchase orders are raised & closed in line with the company standard.
* Liaise with the Managers on a daily base and drive performance.
* Subcontractor engagement
* End to end management of the reactive and minor works process
* Attendance to WIP meetings
* Management of records & filing system
* Production of accurate regular management Information based upon Workflow Data
* SME for SAP and Coupa systems.
* Train all staff to a high standard on all administration related systems
* To provide cover for colleagues during sickness, annual leave etc.
* To attend and participate in Training courses as required and to undertake any training in the future as may be required to ensure the duties of the post are effectively carried out.
* Familiarisation of the Operation and Sites.
* To undertake special project work as and when require.
* To participate in the one HR performance review system.
* Provide quick turn around on quotations to be submitted to client
* Support in the governance process
* Additional duties to support the wider contract deliverables within the region
If you have the above requirements, experience and available to start immediately please do apply within and member of our team will be in touch.
However, Romax will not be in touch if you do not meet with the above experience / requirements within this advert.
Please ensure your CV is updated with your previous experience and your contact details are valid