UK Job Network
Our Client is a chemical speciality distribution and manufacturing company.
They are now seeking a Quality Control Analytical Chemist. This position will be based in Redditch, Worcestershire. The position is a full-time permanent role reporting to the Quality Control Manager.
* Carrying out chemical intermediate and product analysis via established methodologies
* Quality control of raw materials, in-process chemistry and finished goods
* Ensure full documentation of analytical and quality control work
* Supplier evaluation, product regulatory, customer queries and questionnaires
* Investigation and resolution of non-conformances and process deviation
* Contributing to the internal auditing programme to ensure the robustness of the quality process
* Data gathering and trending / KPI monitoring to enable decision making
* Playing an active role in the innovation and continuous improvement processes
Qualifications and Experience
* The position will suit a recent Analytical Chemistry graduate (or equivalent / similar) with proficiency and versatility on a variety of chemical laboratory analytical and preparative techniques
* The company will offer internal and external training on the Quality Control, Quality Standards and Regulatory aspects of the role
* Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package and a high level of general high IT literacy are a requirement
* To be successful in the role, the candidate must demonstrate to possess attention to detail, keen attitude to learn, ability to multi-task and work under pressure, high adaptability to fast changing scenarios and sudden changes of work demand and excellent communication both internally across all organisational levels and externally as required.
In return, our Client is offering a basic salary of £22,000 – £25,000 per annum plus benefits.
To apply for the above position, please send your C.V to Lorraine Roger, Director at Atom Recruitment Ltd
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV