UK Job Network
We specialise in the recruitment of high-quality candidates in the IT sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a POS QA Software Tester to join one of the worlds largest sports retails, based in London.
They are looking for someone with experience to define and implement strategies to ensure the quality of all their POS products. This profile must have the analytical and rigorous skills to check all the required parameters and detect anomalies of software to provide recommendations decisive for the publication of any version or new product we wish to Implement.
POS QA Software Tester’s Core Duties
* You define the test strategy and the technical stack to be implemented .
* You check and validate the corrections made in connection with your specifications.
* User Story Challenge
* Writing of automated tests
* Participation with the rest of the team in the implementation of acceptance tests
* Sharing of good testing practices
* Analysis of business needs and documentation to understand all the specifics of the product
* Interactions with other teams to set up integration tests and guarantee quality
* Management of test campaigns and follow-up of anomalies (to correct and validate the effectiveness of the corrections) with the rest of the team
* Definition of critical test cases
* Regular reporting on test status
* Documentation update
POS QA Software Tester’s Key Skills
* IT Qualification or Experienced IT Background
* Full Professional and Confident English
* Organised, Committed and Responsible
* Firewalls, Payment Terminals, SaaS Technologies, POS and Payment Solutions & API Connectivity experience
* Experience with SaaS Technologies, Cloud Hosting, API Connectivity, Linux, Windows and Android Environments technologies
Are you enthusiastic about the POS QA Software Tester’s job? Send us your CV in word format today
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV