UK Job Network
Kingsley Consulting are supporting an exciting Client Brief to help appoint a Purchasing Administrator for a leading Manufacturer. The Purchasing Administrator role is a newly created position and is a pivotal role at the very heart of our client’s business. You will be working with a super successful admin team who are in constant touch with their customers’, providing cradle to grave service and support on material order fulfilment to their Construction Projects.
Salary: £25,000 – £27,000 DOE
Benefits: KPI Bonus, Pension, 20 days holiday + day off on your birthday + Xmas shutdown
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 17:00 (1hr lunch)
Role Overview & Responsibilities
An exciting opportunity has risen for the right candidate to join our clients’ admin team in their Havant office. The Purchasing Administrator role is a newly created position within the Administration team, which is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to bring all their transferrable experience to help push the purchasing and admin function forward. You will be playing a vital part in the day to day running of the office. This is a fast-paced office that must meet tight deadlines.
ROLE FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Managing the 3rd party product range, some with long lead-times and changeable sales patterns
* Updating supplier pricing
* Negotiate prices with suppliers
* Reviewing minimum stock levels
* Placing purchase orders with suppliers to ensure timely delivery to meet sales demand
* Responsibility for company car administration
* Company car mileage checks
* Update In / Out Board with new starters / leavers
* Assist HR Manager with new starter induction process
* Ensure supplies for building are topped up (Inc. ordering stationary)
* Facilitate meetings – Boardroom tidy / drinks / greet visitors
* Sending samples to customers
* Provide Trade counter / ensure shop is fully stocked
* Process customer collection orders
* Check Trade counter orders are all posted
* Update changes made to company handbook
* Update company policies
* Assist technical department with training school bookings & requirements
* Ensure employee First aid / manual handling / forklift training is up to date
* Any additional task given by the Finance & HR Manager
Experience of a purchasing/buying role is key, along with a general exposure to business administration
The critical components to delivering success in the role would be;
* Good management skills, organised, efficient and help to cultivate a strong team that works and helps each other.
* Must have a good customer service ethos and be professional and positive
* Smart, presentable, and professional always.
* Detail-Oriented, Strong Written and Verbal Communication, demonstrate good ability to work in a Team, Problem solve, Outstanding Relationship Building Skills, Project Management Skills, Good use and understanding of Outlook, Excel and Word. Must be comfortable on a PC.
* Thrives in a high volume, time orientated environment.
We are looking to shortlist for this role immediately and undertake Video Interviews with suitably experienced candidates asap. If you feel this role is of interest, please forward your CV for immediate review!
Diversity & Inclusion
Kingsley Consulting operate an inclusive and diverse recruitment process, whilst also ensuring our clients do the same and we can provide any advice or education to them in relation to this. If there may be any support or adjustments required at any point throughout your recruitment journey with us, then please let us know and our trained consultants will assist and advise you accordingly
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.