UK Job Network
Job title: Purchasing Administrator
Reference: E(phone number removed)
Location: St Helens
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £21,000 pa + benefits
We're looking for a talented Purchasing Administrator to work for our client, a leading manufacturing business based in St Helens.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of establishing productive, cooperative relationships with customers, peers, management and suppliers.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Reporting to the Senior Buyer and based in the company's St Helens office, as the Purchasing Administrator you will be primarily responsible for interrogating the MRP driven requisition and raising purchase orders from the demands on the system.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
– Managing relationships with suppliers
– Monitoring supplier delays, reporting daily and action
– Action purchase requisitions where necessary
– Dealing with invoice queries
– Placing orders for non-stock products such as stationary
– Dealing with missing delivery notes and reconciling with the system
– Tracking and expediting open orders with suppliers daily / weekly
– Recording confirmed and expected dates for all ordered goods on our system including confirming supplier acknowledgements and estimated delivery schedules
– Managing team communications including but not limited to post, faxes and email
The ideal candidate for this Purchasing Administrator role will have relevant experience of establishing productive, cooperative relationships with customers, peers, management and suppliers. You'll also need experience of establishing priorities and working to tight deadlines.
In addition, you'll need the following:
– Sound IT skills (particularly Excel)
– Good problem solving skills
– Ability to efficiently organise workload
– Experience of MRP / ERP systems
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Buyer, Procurement Officer or as a Supply Administrator.
Basic salary: £21,000 per annum
– 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
– Opportunity to study
Interested? If you think you're right for this Purchasing Administrator role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.