UK Job Network
Are you a psychology graduate looking for paid work experience in Education in the Wirral area?
Would you like to explore a career working with children who have social issues along with mental health and attachment and trauma disorders.
If you are looking for a full-time role, working Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:00pm and are available to start in January 2022 Tradewind can help you!
We are working on behalf of a specialist provision to recruit a psychology graduate to work as 1:1 support for an allocated child. You will build on and develop a strong relationship with this child so you can help feedback to third parties which include senior leadership, psychiatric team and social services. This alternative provision is well linked to public transport.
About the role
* be a Psychology graduate
* be working collaboratively with the SENDCo and other members of staff;
* be working on a one to one basis with a student or with a small group of students, identified by the class Teacher;
* be responsible for making learning as accessible as possible for the students that you work with and therefore it is essential that you show empathy and patience, whilst ensuring they are as engaged as possible;
* be a committed, positive and nurturing character is essential, along with empathy, as some students will have been away from the classroom for a while;
We have a great range of free CPD courses to support your next career move including Introduction to working as a Teaching Assistant
To join us and be considered for this Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant you must:
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
* have satisfactory references;
* Hold a full enhanced DBS on the update service or be prepared to undertake a new disclosure.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Psychology Graduate Teaching Assistant in Liverpool. Or for more information about the role, contact Jemma on (phone number removed)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.