UK Job Network
We are looking for a Provisioning Administrator to join our Provisioning Team and help support our fast-growing company.
Reporting to the Provisioning Manager, the Provisioning Administrator will normally be based at our offices in Stapleford but currently working from home. They would support the Provisioning Team with order management, customer queries and supplier relations.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a positive attitude, great attention to detail, good phone/email manner. Previous experience in an administration role is desired but not essential.
Jola is an award-winning, channel-only supplier of communications, specialising in data SIMs for IoT, M2M and mobile broadband.
Besides traditional resellers and dealers, we service IT VARs, MSPs and IoT specialists, trusted by their customers to deliver and support solutions.
We have adapted our approach to address the particular needs of each channel, providing customised services and support.
• Ideally Full time – 9.00 to 5.30pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays)
• Part time would be considered for the right candidate.
Ideal start date
• Start to Mid August
• Order placement
• Regular updates to customers
• Managing assignment and completion of your own tasks
• Coordinating with colleagues on their involvement with orders
• Administrative tasks
• Building relationships with suppliers and customers
• Customer queries via phone and email.
• Taking messages for other teams across the business.
• Scheduling meetings and conference calls where required
• Proven experience in a similar role preferred
• Ability to work both independently and within a team
• Methodical and organised
• Ability to maintain deadlines, and work under pressure.
• Occasionally, some flexibility may be required to ensure timescales are maintained
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
• Confident and personable when dealing with people at all levels
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (particularly Word, Excel and Outlook)
Salary and benefits
• £18,500pa (pro-rata for part-time candidate)
• Annual performance related bonus
• Pension with company contributions
• Private Healthcare – Vitality
• Perkbox – free cinema tickets, coffees and discounted shopping, dining and holidays
• 25 days annual leave pro-rata
By applying for this vacancy you are giving consent for us to submit your application for this vacancy.
The client will be reviewing and short listing for this vacancy and will make contact directly in due course
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.