UK Job Network
Property Surveyor – social housing maintenance
We are looking for an experienced repairs and voids property surveyor, reporting to the Project Manager. Experience of using both the NATFED housing Schedule or Rates and Northgate Housing Repairs module would be advantageous.
The overall purpose of the role will be to:
* To deliver excellent quality planned, cyclical and responsive maintenance programmes in line with the asset management strategy.
* To ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through the delivery of quality asset management services.
* To effectively, plan and deliver under the direction of the asset management senior management a surveying service to our clients portfolio covering, but not limited to, responsive repairs surveys, empty property surveys, cyclical maintenance surveys, capital maintenance surveys and stock condition surveys.
* To undertake quality assurance inspections in the support of the delivery of responsive maintenance, cyclical maintenance and capital investment programmes.
* To provide property survey information as required to the and actively update the asset management system (Promaster).
* To ensure value for money is delivered through all projects.
Our Property Surveyor must be committed to deliver results on time and have effective decision making. They need to have a substantial post qualification experience and a solid understanding of asset management legislation. Experience in a similar role in a Housing Association or Local Authority would be desirable as would be the possession of a BTEC (Level 3), HNC, HND, BSc (Property Related), CIOB, CIBSE, RICS or equivalent qualification.
To apply please submit an updated CV or speak with Carla for a confidential chat
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.