UK Job Network
Following a recent change programme, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for the critical role of a Property Surveyor to join our busy and high performing Assets team.
We are looking for an experienced repairs and voids surveyor, ideally someone who is available to start with us as soon possible. Experience of using both the NATFED housing Schedule or Rates and Northgate Housing Repairs module would be advantageous.
This is a permanent full time role working 37 hours per week, based in our modern head office in Birkenhead, Wirral with resources for remote working also in place during the current time. The office is easily accessible from most transport links with just a short walk from Hamilton Square train station and local bus routes. Free parking is provided to staff either on site or nearby.
The role of Property Surveyor reports directly to the Project Manager.
Property Surveyor Duties:
* To deliver excellent quality planned, cyclical and responsive maintenance programmes in line with the asset management strategy.
* To ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through the delivery of quality asset management services.
* To effectively, plan and deliver under the direction of the asset management senior management a surveying service to Magenta Living’s stock portfolio covering, but not limited to, responsive repairs surveys, empty property surveys, cyclical maintenance surveys, capital maintenance surveys and stock condition surveys.
* To undertake quality assurance inspections in the support of the delivery Magenta Living’s responsive maintenance, cyclical maintenance and capital investment programmes.
* To provide property survey information as required to the and actively update the asset management system (Promaster).
* To ensure value for money is delivered through all projects.
Property Surveyor Duties:
Our Property Surveyor must be committed to deliver results on time and have effective decision making. They need to have a substantial post qualification experience and a solid understanding of asset management legislation. Experience in a similar role in a Housing Association or Local Authority would be desirable as would be the possession of a BTEC (Level 3), HNC, HND, BSc (Property Related), CIOB, CIBSE, RICS or equivalent qualification.
* 25 days annual leave entitlement (full time equivalent, pro rata for part time employees) which rises with length of service plus bank holidays
* Flexible Benefits
* Healthcare Cash Plan
If you think that you are suitable for this Property Surveyor role, please apply now with your CV and Covering Letter!
Closing date: 7th January 2022
Interview date(s): 17th January 2022
Our Values: Adaptability, Accountability, Ambition
Our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Commitment Statement
Magenta Living are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We offer a range of family friendly policies and flexible working arrangements to support employees from different backgrounds.
We will positively encourage applications from candidates with protected characteristics which are under-represented in specific roles in accordance with Section 158 of the Equality Act 2010
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.