UK Job Network
Are you passionate about delivering high-quality service in a “right-first-time” environment?
We are looking for a Project Support Analyst to join our team in Bradford. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis and in return, we can offer a competitive salary plus benefits!
Advanced Supply Chain Group offer a complete end-to-end supply chain service, from source to shelf, covering all aspects of supply chain management, global logistics, fulfilment, and value-added services, allowing our customers to maximise the opportunities that exist in today’s technology-enabled marketplace. Using our unique intelligent supply chain model, we design innovative solutions to complex challenges, unlock new opportunities, and speed up and streamline existing processes by removing complexity from the supply chain. It all adds up to providing a service that is “Better, Faster, Cheaper” than our competitors.
As our Project Support Analyst within a busy Information Systems function, you will be part of a team responsible for working with the wider business to define system requirements, functionally test and train end-users on new releases of bespoke software solutions and produce documentation and training materials.
You will provide first-line support expertise, investigating and, wherever possible, resolving incidents reported to the IT Helpdesk. You will also provide analysis of incidents and issues to the Development team to support 3rd line resolution defects.
Responsibilities of our Project Support Analyst will include:
– Working together with the project support team to ensure all tasks are being completed in order of priority
– Taking part in the sprint process to track work and make sure all projects are completed effectively
– Owning issues raised via helpdesk, defining solutions for end-users and providing analysis for 3rd line development resolution
– Creating demonstration videos showing users how to use new features in real-time
– Performing regression testing to ensure updates have not affected any other areas of the systems
– Working directly with end-users to resolve issues at source where possible
– Being aware of and strive to meet Service Level Agreements for issue resolution
– Providing functional acceptance of user requirements and ensuring bespoke solutions are fit for purpose
– Providing recommendations and suggestions for improvements in the User Experience
Skills and experience required for our Project Support Analyst:
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– The ability to confidently articulate complex technical solutions to a non-technical audience
– Strong attention to detail underpinned by a genuine quality focus
– Intermediate Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, Visio, Teams and Outlook
– Exposure to MS SQL or similar
– Experience in a warehousing processes and logistics operational role
What will you get in return as our Project Support Analyst:
Access to a variety of our excellent benefits which include a generous holiday scheme, pension scheme, online discounts, development, a solid career progression programme and more!
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our next Project Support Analyst, click ‘apply’ now, we’d love to hear from you
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.