Salary: £65000 – £75000/annum
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Minimum Salary: 65000.00
Maximum Salary: 75000.00
Job Location: W1T, Fitzrovia, Greater London
Project Manager (Rail) London
My client is looking to recruit a commercially astute Project Manager to lead and be accountable for CP6 portfolio of works, as the Project Manager you will ensure the scope of works are delivered in a safe manner, on time, to the high-quality standards, meeting the acceptance criteria and achieving the expected financial outcomes
They are looking to recruit a commercially astute Project Manager to lead and be accountable for CP6 portfolio of works, as Project Manager you will ensure the scope of works are delivered in a safe manner, on time, to the high quality standards, meeting the acceptance criteria and achieving the expected financial outcomes.
What you will be doing
* To plan and deliver work banks within the CP6 portfolio, ensuring work is completed on time and to the agreed standard.
* Sets the overall standard on the project/contract.
* To ensure contract programmes are planned, reviewed and delivered.
* Build and develop the wider operational team to deliver all aspects of the project/contract requirements.
* Will interact with the wider organisation to channel resources when required.
* Line management of Site Managers, Assistant Site Managers and Section Managers.
* Responsible for effective client relationship management, collaborative approach and providing updates to internal and external stakeholders on project/contract progress.
* Ensure risk assessments are created, in place and reviewed as and when required.
* Ensures operating plans are in place to ensure sufficient resources and materials are in place.
* Will be expected to resolve most operational issues with any business critical or strategic issues referred to the Project Director.
* Communicates developments and significant decisions in the wider business.
* Responsible for all commercial activities associated with the project including the delivery of the agreed gross margin, management of cost control and other key commercial and financial metrics.
Who we are looking for
* Excellent stakeholder management skills, able to develop close working relationships with clients and subcontractors.
* Professionally qualified construction representative – member of a professional body.
* Prior experience successfully managing projects as Project Manager
* Familiar with working in busy station environments
* Experience of managing station fit out subcontract packages
* Experience of managing Access for All schemes
* Station canopy and platform refurbishment experience
* Maintenance Depot Unit (MDU) construction experience
* Bridge reconstruction experience (e.g. overbridges / underbridges
* Good knowledge and understanding of Network Rail processes and procedures
* A true leader with passion for people development, can do attitude and a flare for innovation
* even join our committee dedicated to continuously nurturing inclusive culture