UK Job Network
Contracts / Project Manager – Retail FM / Fit Out
Leisure/ Retail fitout
Monday – Sunday (Flexible working patterns)
Are you an experienced Contracts / Project Manager looking for a Permanent role with a growing Fit Out company based in Liverpool working on the fit out of major retail developments throughout the North West?
My client acts as both main and priciple contractor and act as Consulting PM/FM contractor for a number of large Retail malls in the NW.
Due to a securing several new projects they are looking to expand their team.
This is an opportunity to work with a fit out specialist who not only have a number of well known high st shops and restaurants in their secure order book for 2022, they are also contracted as principle contractors overseeing all fit outr related works both as contractors and client representative and FM delivery partners for leading retail malls.
They are a small to medium sized organisation with a terrific wortk force and an unrivaled company culture and ethos, together with their their long run of work within the fit out sector, and for the right candidate.this is an extremely exciting opportunity to join an exception working environent with great career opportunities.
* Running processes on site & planning the works both as main contractor and also as client rep overseeing retailers chosen main contractors for their individual units
* Client Representative duties
* Liaising with client on a regular basis
* Client interaction and looking after onsite team and processes
* Receiving work from client
* Planning and communicating with client to ensure processes are correct
* Overseeing main contractors works throughout fit out stage
* Managing strip out and demo of vacant retail units ready for refit
* Overseeing and running the facilities management function throughout the development
* SMSTS, First Aid, Fire Safety, NVQ 7
* CSCS card (preferred)
* Experience in project management
* 3+ years in Fit out
* Retail / Restaurant fit out experience preferred
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.