UK Job Network
We are currently working for a renowned and forward-thinking main contactor that has been operating for almost 30 years and currently has a turnover more than £80 million. Over the last thirty years, they have developed a reputation for delivering a range of projects including residential, education, healthcare, commercial and heritage projects. Their ethos and success come from developing and maintaining client focussed relationships with over 60% of their business coming from repeat clients and consultant teams. Typical project values range from £5 million to £30 million.
* Residential Project – Contract Value: £8 million – multi-storey building providing 45+ residential units and ground floor commercial space. Type of Construction – CLT Structure – Type of Contract: Single stage design and build
* Residential Project – Contract value: £16 million – 40+ Units – 10 storey – three of which will office space (basement, ground and first floor level). Type of construction: Reinforced concrete, with an external envelope comprising of glazed, brick GRC façade. Type Of Contract: Single stage design & build
* Commercial Project – Contract value: £6 million – the addition of a new two-storey extension, on the existing four-storey building. The building underwent a complete fit-out throughout to provide a new office complex (CAT A).
* Residential Project – Contract Value: £11 million – the conversion of a steel framed office block into 70+ residential units.
They have built a strong top tier management team with Directors having strong credentials in the Construction Industry. Examples include members having worked for Keepmoat (10+ years), Murphy, Rydon (10+ years), Willmott Dixon, Bouygues, etc.
Current Accreditations include:
* ISO 45001 Certification
* COVID-19 Risk Assessment
* ISO 14001 Certification
* ISO 9001 Certification
Project Manager – Manchester Project
We are currently seeking a strong Project Manager for:
* Commercial office fit out – Construction value: £15+ million.
They are looking for an Established Project Managers for this dynamic and forward-thinking business.
This is well balanced team consisting of mature and capable individuals that are looking for people that want to take ownership and responsibility for their work. We are looking for capable individuals with experience working on commercial schemes.
Duties/responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Overseeing the entirety of the project from outset through to completion whilst reporting directly to the Operations Manager.
* Management of a site team consisting of managers including trainees and develop the management plan outlining responsibilities of each team member.
* Manage and ensure all H&S regulations, legislation, company procedures, quality standards/procedures and statutory requirements are met across each scheme.
* Continually monitor and control the project budget, prelims and produce monthly reports for the director’s board together with attending monthly director/contract meetings.
* Produce, implement, and monitor contract, target, and short-term programmes together with reporting progress and critical items to ensure the delivery of the project is on time and on budget.
* Produce the monthly client progress reports for chairing monthly progress meetings and presenting to external funders.
* Working closely with the client with maintaining a good relationship as well as holding external funder site meetings together with visits/tours.
* Working with the commercial team to secure and manage all the required subcontractors and resources to deliver each scheme including planning, resourcing, allocating and scheduling of all materials for the scheme.
* Working with and manage the design team ensuring the design adheres to all regulatory/statutory standards and enable the design to be produced on site.
* Managing and maintaining the handover of each project to the client ensuring all H&S information and documentation is available, complete, and presented as required to enable an easy handover
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.