UK Job Network
As Project Manager for customer projects, the primary focus will be successful and professional delivery of the client solution in line with the IFS Implementation Methodology, ensuring customer satisfaction and willingness to act as a reference.
· Ensure project quality and the correct use of the IFS Implementation Methodology and other implementation tools to include overall project planning, direction and guidance
· Be responsible for the project status and the reporting to the Project Steering Group
· Ensure implementation projects are delivered to budget and on time
· Manage scope and variations
· Control of commercial, resource time and functional project risks
· Oversee all communications and progress reporting with the customer
· Coordinate all IFS resources allocated to the customer project
· Set up the necessary project structures, reporting and forecasting within the internal IFS Applications environment
· Review all time and cost bookings each month, and to produce the services invoices up to the preliminary invoice stage, within the relevant reporting deadlines
· Liaise with the Finance Department in the progress and payment of outstanding invoices, in order to minimise customer debtor balances
· Oversee the delivery of technical development within the established IFS technical procedures
· From time to time, a project manager may be required to liaise with sales management to provide pre-sales consultancy/presentations, and to construct ITT responses and customer proposals
The above list is not exhaustive, and you may be asked to undertake reasonable additional duties / projects by the Practice Manager or Director
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.