UK Job Network
Are you a Retail Project Manager looking to get your foot in the door with one of the UK's top Contractors? If so, read on.
Our client is a main contractor in the UK who work on Refresh, Fit out and New Build projects in the Retail Construction sector. They are actively recruiting a Project Manager to help deliver a multitude of food retail projects across the UK, with a strong focus on projects across the Northern Home Counties and South England.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
– Overall responsivity for the progression of projects.
– Design Development, both pre-construction and through the build.
– Drafting both short term and target programmes.
– Sub contractor management, ultimate control of all people on-site.
– Developing the original Health & Safety plans, checking methods statements and risk assessments.
– Liaison and co-ordination with architects, designers, structural and building services consultants on all technical queries.
– Controlling all project budgets.
Project Manager experience:
– Shopfitting background is preferred (Not essential).
– Minimum 5 years Project Management experience.
– Food retail project experience is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who wants to take their career to the next level. If you are interested and feel you match these criteria, please forward your CV to Build Space for the attention of Robert Glaser
Register your CV and be found by over 10,00+ companies who are hiring today – Submit CV